The "Introduction to Water Damage and Mold" Course is approved for 2 of ASHI® Continuing Education Credits
InterNACHI Continuing Education Division - 2 CEU class
Colorado Real Estate Commission Continuing Education Division
Approved 2 CEU class: Course # 6983
"Introduction to Water Damage and Mold"
Your Location and Time to fit your schedule.
The cost of the class is 36.00 per person with a minimum of 6 in attendance and the class length is 2 hours.
Wheat Ridge Classes - Near I-70 and Kipling - Hands on mock mold inspection included. *This location does not have a mold problem.
- What does mold eat?
- Where does mold come from? How did it get in here?
- Your house is food, mold is everywhere, when an area is wet for too long, mold can grow.
- What is a professional mold inspection? What tools or equipment should be used?
- What are lab samples? What do they tell me?
- What in the world is mold remediation?
- How do I keep my clients from running out the door?
Mold doesn't have to be a mysterious thing. The concepts are simple and easy to understand.
I don't want you to lose another sale just because someone said there was a problem.
Please contact me to schedule your class.
Terry Hudson 303.915.3744