The "Introduction to Water Damage and Mold" Course is approved for 2 of ASHI® Continuing Education Credits
InterNACHI Continuing Education Division - 2 CEU class
Colorado Real Estate Commission Continuing Education Division
Approved 2 CEU class: Course # 6983
"Introduction to Water Damage and Mold"
My goal is for everyone to understand mold and water intrusion so that you can have constructive conversations
with anyone. Mold isn't the big mystery most people claim it to be.
- What does mold eat? Why is it growing?
- Where does mold come from? How did it get in here?
- Your house is food, mold is everywhere, when an area is wet for too long, mold can grow.
- What is a professional mold inspection? What tools or equipment should be used?
- What are lab samples? What do they tell me?
- What in the world is mold remediation?
- How do I keep my clients from running out the door?
Mold doesn't have to be a mysterious thing. The concepts are easy to understand.
I don't want you to lose another sale just because someone said there was mold.
Please contact me to schedule your class.
Terry Hudson 303.915.3744